Julia

Julia

Monday, January 25, 2010

Once again I am

Laid low by some intestinal bug. No matter where I am in the world this happens to me. I end up doing the outhouse two step for a few days. I have gotten it in the states so I think it is my system that has a problem. My digestive tract may not be growing powerful enough bugs to resist intrudures and when they come along I get to do the dance so I don't soil my pants thing. Sorry for baring such distastful news, but that is a slice of my life here in Mexico. Believe me one gets to know the walls in the bathroom very well going through this situation. Sigh

4 comments:

Michael Dickson said...

In the ten years I have lived in Mexico, I have not suffered tummy ailments any more often than I did up north.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Julia said...

Thank you, like all things this will pass...

Theresa in Mèrida said...

Oh, you poor thing. Peptobismol is my secret weapon. If it's really bad, you can go to the dr and get a shot.
regards,
Theresa

Julia said...

Thanks for your concern if it keeps up I will go to a Dr and see what they can do. Right now I am taking Mexican Lomotril if that doesn't do it we are on our way to a Dr.