Julia

Julia

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Plan coming together


I finally received the title for my van and today I went to the Mexican Consulate in Dallas and with no problem at all got the vehicle sticker. I also got Mexican auto insurance. Earlier this past weekend I got reservations at a hotel in Merida. It now feels like things are working towards a good trip. I was worried about the temporary import trip sticker as the title took its sweet time to arrive from Texas DOT. Without the title it is questionable one could get the sticker, no sticker your not bringing that vehicle into Mexico and if you do you could lose it.
We have the sticker, the insurance, and a place to stay so far so good.

2 comments:

Babs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.