Julia

Julia

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Spanish School


Mexican Cowboys on their way to celebrate their Saint's
day in San Miguel


One of the youngsters in the group of Cowboys headed
for thier Saint's day celebration.


I have returned to Mexico for Spanish training. I am taking a course at the Warren Hardy Spanish School in San Miguel Allende Guanajato Mx. I have been here taking the course and I must say it is a good course he drills the
information into you. His course is tailored for more mature adults and he
has abilities to teach the course. Four hours a day you spend in class with
one break and then four hours of homework to reinforce the class work. Lots
of flash cards workbooks Cd's and classroom participation. When he is through
with you, you will know some good Spanish.

I will post some photos of the school later and bring up to date on the goings on with the course, so far I am impressed and I have made progress. Now I can screw things up at a much higher level and I have only been here four days :)

No comments: