Julia

Julia

Monday, November 24, 2008

The last week of Spanish School


Main entrance courtyard of the hotel


Another courtyard


Courtyard view going towards the dinning room

Viw from my level of parking and other rooms



I was wondering how they managed to get their cars out
never found out.
This is the last week of Spanish School at the Warren Hardy School in San Miguel Allende Mexico. We sure have covered a lot of material in the past few weeks. Mr. Hardy is a very good teacher and enjoys his work. My problem is my old brain is working overtime to keep up with the material. When you get older it is harder to learn new things because your not used to the learning atmosphere. I have tried my best but I have not learned as much as I would like however with time I may learn what I need to converse in Spanish.






No comments: