Julia

Julia

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Done Did It


Well, for better or worse I have put my place up for sale. I got in touch with the real estate agent that sold me this place and figuring that he had the luck and savvy to sell me this once maybe he could sell it again.

I felt a little trepidation about signing the agreement to list the property it is making a commitment without knowing what will happen. Yes I know that is the usual thing with listing a property, but here we have plans that are complicated by my move to Mexico. So many other steps and possible complications are involved. However as usual I just go with it and figure it will all work out somehow. Wish me luck, I think I am going to need it.

The photo is the Town Hall in Jocotopec Jalisco Mexico, every town has one and it usually is located in the central part of town and close or one the town plaza.

No comments: